Streamlined Discovery at Your Students FingertipsConnect learners to the information they're looking for with tools that make discovery fast and easy. Gale’s premier periodical resource, Academic OneFile, provides millions of articles from over 17,000 scholarly journals and other authoritative sources—including thousands of podcasts and transcripts from NPR and CNN as well as videos from BBC Worldwide Learning.
With extensive coverage in key subject areas such as, biology, chemistry, criminal justice, economics, environmental science, history, marketing, political science, and psychology, researchers are able to find accurate information and articles in both PDF and HTML formats with ease.Academic OneFile also offers
- more than 11,000 peer-reviewed journals and more than 8,000 in full text.
- full text of The Economist ranging from 1988 to the present, with no embargo.
- open URL compliance for access to e-journal and subscription materials, allowing users to save and share URLs.
- full text of The New York Times from 1985 to present, updated daily.
- major reference sets including Gale Encyclopedia of Science and Encyclopedia of World Biography.
- full-text articles from periodicals covered in major bibliographic resources such as CINAHL, BIOSIS, MLA, PsycINFO, ERIC, EconLit, RILM, and others.
- thousands of podcasts and transcripts from NPR and CNN.
- Elsevier abstracts from 1996 to present.
- full text of The Times and Financial Times.
- Business & Economics
- Health & Medicine
- Political Science & Diplomatic Studies
- Science & Technology
- U.S. History
Platform Features & Tools
Search across the content of complementary products in one intuitive environment, enabling innovative new research connections.
Integrated G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 tools enable users to share, save, and download content—including highlights and notes.
Cross-search Gale eBooks on GVRL
InterLink functionality connects your GVRL eBooks to InfoTrac to help students locate related content in a single seamless search.