Deliver more than 365 engaging, online, instructor-led courses focused on professional development, technology skills, and personal enrichment.Gale Courses supports libraries as educational institutions and gives community members easy access to lifelong learning opportunities including professional development, technology and personal enrichment courses.
Tied to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' fastest-growing occupations, Gale Courses covers a variety of career topics, positioning the library to drive local economic development and meet demand for the top workplace skills.
Gale Courses provides more than 365, six-week long online programs taught by college instructors who are experts in their field.
- courses to support business professionals, including business law, human resources, management, manufacturing and marketing
- computer and technology courses that suit skill levels from beginner to advanced
- courses in parenting, the arts and hobbies
- a number of health and wellness courses
- select courses offer continuing education credits
Lessons are assigned twice a week and often feature text, video, interactive games, and images. New courses begin each month.
By offering career-focused and lifelong learning courses, your library can become the most essential education institution in your community.
- On-the-go, mobile-friendly classroom environment
- 365+ online courses available 24/7
- Classes are 6-weeks long and new courses begin each month
- Courses focus on professional development, technology skills, and personal enrichment
- Professionally taught by college instructor
- Certificate of completion is awarded