The Gale Access Program empowers users at all academic levels with the world’s largest package of primary and secondary sources available at an affordable price to suit the needs of the academic library budget.
This multiyear subscription model delivers a unique offering that helps you:
- Provide resources that are universally accessible to meet the needs of diverse learning communities.
- Offer tools and services that support online, hybrid, and in-person teaching and learning.
- Create easier paths of discovery and integration of library resources into course materials and classrooms.
- Increase access to interdisciplinary content to enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives across campus and the curriculum.
- Connect library investments to student outcomes like academic performance, skills development, and career-readiness.