Take Usage Next Level
Gale Research Complete provides subscription access to the largest package of primary and secondary sources available to libraries today. Empowering users at all academic levels, from the undergraduate student to the experienced researcher, subscription access covers nearly every research area and discipline. Gale Research Complete offers high quality, authoritative, and unique content at an affordable price to suit the needs of the academic library budget.
Gale Research Complete enables users to access:
- Over 48,000 periodicals
- Over 3,200 eBook editions (4,000+ volumes) including award-winning encyclopedias and directories
- Over 13 million pages of historical primary sources from the 13th to the 21st centuries
- Over 2.5 million items of literary criticism and full-text literary works
This multiyear subscription model delivers a unique offering that helps you:
- Provide resources that are universally accessible to meet the needs of diverse learning communities.
- Offer tools and services that support online, hybrid, and in-person teaching and learning.
- Create easier paths of discovery and integration of library resources into course materials and classrooms.
- Increase access to interdisciplinary content to enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives across campus and the curriculum.
- Connect library investments to student outcomes like academic performance, skills development, and career-readiness.