Uncover Insights at the House-hold levelThe Patron Profiles app explains who your patrons are (and aren't) so you can make data-driven decisions and create meaningful outcomes. Easily uncover the types of patrons your library attracts and even what types of users need better outreach.
As change happens, you can better understand and visualize your community's current library activity aligned to demographics like location, household composition, length of residency, and more.
Access eye-opening insights from reports like these:
- Demographic Overview—Change happens over time. See your community's current library activity aligned with demographics like population, age, race/ethnicity, income, and lifestyles by household.
- Patron Analysis Demographics—View library activity based on location, household composition, length of residency, behaviors, and interests.
- Mosaic Profiles—Learn who your users are and find more like them using this well-known household-based segmentation system from Experian, which classifies all U.S. households and neighborhoods in 71 unique Mosaic types and 19 groupings.
- Understanding patrons—Embrace a human-centric approach with real household data from your community.
- Administrative decision making—Provide services and allocate resources to increase your library's impact on diverse user groups and populations.
- Strategic planning—Gain continuous access to usable data that allows libraries to adapt and modify plans based on discoveries throughout the process.
- Performance measurement—Refresh data as often as needed to determine the impact of your data-driven decisions.
Platform Features & Tools
Mosaic® Lifestyle Segmentation
Understand patron data with household-based segmentation from Experian, which classifies all U.S. household neighborhoods into 71 unique profiles.
Make your data visual with charts, maps, and graphs on customized reports available in PDF, Excel, and other formats.
Leveraging the Patron Profiles and Marketing Action (Patron and Non-Patrons) Apps, the interactive dashboard transforms your data into visuals you can manipulate.