Research, analyze, interpret, and understand companies and industries
Today's business researchers demand instant access to reliable, comprehensive data, and the tools to analyze and interpret the information. Gale Business Insights: Essentials makes it easy for students, business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, investors, financial planners, and general researchers to explore real-world applications and develop analytical skills focused on U.S. businesses, industries, and products.
With over 460,000 company profiles, including 2,000 with deep links to related content and Refinitiv statistical data, Gale Business Insights: Essentials provides daily updates to keep up with the ever-changing corporate landscape. Additionally, full-text periodicals combined with new and updated content allow researchers to gain a broader understanding of U.S. business and industry.Access through your library >>
- 1,000 SWOT reports (quarterly updates)
- 2,500 new GlobalData industry research reports
- 500 new Plunkett industry reports
- 8,500 new market share and business rankings
- 300 sources for investment research/brokerage reports
- 2,200 corporate chronologies
- 3,900 full-text periodicals
- 11,500 market research reports
- 14,000 industry research reports from Datamonitor
- 15,000 company histories
- 50,500 articles from Market Share Reporter
- 70,000 associations
- 80,000 articles from Gale's Business Rankings Annual
- 465,000 company profiles including 2,000 with deep links to related content and statistical data
"...the accessible user interface and the inclusion of so many different source types makes Gale Business Insights: Essentials an excellent starting point for any business research project. Recommended. Lower-division undergraduates through researchers/faculty."
- Business & Economics
Platform Features & Tools
Manipulate statistical data and customize your own charts. These powerful analytical tools enable students and researchers to gain a broad understanding.
Ability to search across multiple data types from a single search box with targeted search options by category: company, article, industry, and keyword.
Easily Save Content
All articles include PDF and HTML download options.