Research, analyze, interpret and understand companies and industries
Today's business researchers demand instant access to reliable, comprehensive data and the tools to analyze and interpret the information. Gale Business Insights: Essentials delivers authoritative company and industry information, articles, and statistical data.
Students, business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, investors, financial planners, and general researchers can explore real-world applications and develop analytical skills. Gale Business Insights: Essentials features easy-to-search rich content, a user-friendly interface, and robust analytical tools.
- 300 sources for investment research/brokerage reports
- 1,000 SWOT reports, updated quarterly
- 2,200 corporate chronologies
- 3,900 full-text periodicals
- 11,500 market research reports
- 14,000 industry research reports from Datamonitor
- 15,000 company histories
- 50,500 articles from Market Share Reporter
- 70,000 associations
- 80,000 articles from Gale's Business Rankings Annual
- 465,000 company profiles including 2,000 with deep links to related content and statistical data
"...the accessible user interface and the inclusion of so many different source types makes Business Insights: Essentials an excellent starting point for any business research project. Recommended. Lower-division undergraduates through researchers/faculty."
- Business & Economics
Platform Features & Tools
Manipulate statistical data and customize your own charts. These powerful analytical tools enable students and researchers to gain a broad understanding.
Ability to search across multiple data types from a single search box with targeted search options by category: company, article, industry, and keyword.
Easily Save Content
All articles include PDF and HTML download options.