Essential business information from around the worldFor business professionals, entrepreneurs, students, and general researchers, Gale Business Insights: Global delivers comprehensive international business intelligence, compiled into a logical, useable context. This unique resource empowers users to not only research topics but also to interpret their research. Deep business intelligence powered by statistical data lets researchers spend less time searching and more time connecting their discoveries to practical applications.
Gale Business Insights: Global offers:
- Thousands of global company, country and business topic overviews featuring detailed information as well as interactive rankings and statistics, with quick links to associated content.
- A profile for every UN recognized country.
- Global Histories, SWOT Reports, Thomson Reuters Company Financials and Investment Reports, Market Share Reports, and Industry Research Essays.
- Full-text articles from academic journals, business periodicals, newswires and other media outlets, with PDF and HTML download options.
- Hundreds of economic and business indicators that allow for analyses of economies, companies and industries.
- Case studies from Gale's CaseBase as well as from our publishing partners worldwide.
- More than 1,200 business executive video interviews and lessons for deeper insight into issues and decision-making.
- Thousands of interactive LiveCharts for economic and business indicators that let researchers generate their own analyses and custom charts for reports and presentations.
- A combination of extensive content with powerful analytical tools that enable students and researchers to gain a broad understanding of the increasingly global nature of modern business.
- Targeted searching by category: company, article, industry, and keyword. Search results can limited by Full Text Only, Peer Reviewed Only, Periodicals Only, and Publication dates and titles.
"Overall, Gale Business Insights: Global is a good resource for both undergraduate and graduate business-school students. The site offers plenty of unique features, such as the six-item comparison, and an impressive number of graphing and data-conversion options. Case studies add extra depth. Gale Business Insights: Global is recommended to libraries serving business-school students."
- Business & Economics
Platform Features & Tools
Manipulate statistical data and customize your own charts. These powerful analytical tools enable students and researchers to gain a broad understanding.
Ability to search across multiple data types from a single search box with targeted search options by category: company, article, industry, and keyword.
Easily Save Content
All articles include PDF and HTML download options.
Reviews & Testimonials
"Gale Business Insights: Global will be most useful for students and researchers needing information on international business and trade. It will aid in business research and help them interpret their findings. Gale Business Insights: Global would be a useful research tool in academic libraries but libraries are encouraged to register for the publisher's free trial to see if the material and the functions of the database are right for your clientele and reference needs."
"Gale Business Insights: Global is a sophisticated database with powerful search capabilities that are easy to use. The content is mostly very good, and the way in which Gale has interwoven the various pieces of information makes for a product that goes beyond simply providing stand alone collections of information - it enables researchers to see complex relationships clearly and to get fuller stories than mere data alone can convey. I give Gale Business Insights: Global a nine and recommend it to libraries serving undergraduate and graduate business and social science researchers."