Trusted Source for Over 60 Years
Gale Directory Library offers an online collection of 23 premier directories providing information on companies, publishers, associations, and more—giving access to sources that are unavailable or difficult to find on the internet. With a major new enhancement to the interface, additional workflow tools, and improved search and export capabilities in place, this popular collection of online directories is easier to use than ever before.
Researchers and marketers alike will enjoy the unparalleled functionally, having the ability to cross-search content among their library’s collection of directories to analyze, sort, filter, and export data.
Libraries will enjoy the value these directories offer when purchased, since it’s owned like a book collection but performs much like a database due to the robust export features.
Gale Directory Library allows users to:
- Analyze trends using a variety of different directory sources that are all accessible from a common application
- Generate lists and export to create mailing lists. Can export up to 1,000 records per export from search results
- View data on organizations from a specific year, or over a period of time, to support research
- Locate brands, industry or company data for a business research project
- Conduct market research for new business opportunities
- Perform competitive analysis of an industry and/or identify potential partnerships
- Develop list of personnel/organization contacts for prospecting, advertising, surveying, etc
- Discover authoritative business data in an exportable format to support programmatic and other types of advance analysis
Platform Features & Tools
Search across the content of complementary products in one intuitive environment, enabling innovative new research connections.
Export custom search results to programs like Excel, making the creation of mailing lists and analyzing trends a snap.
Libraries can build their own collection by selecting from 23 directory titles based on the information needs of their customers.