Make Early Learning Seriously Fun
Bring a fun and interactive learning solution to children ages three to six in your school community. You can help get preschoolers ready for kindergarten and beyond with a program that introduces key concepts in math, science and social studies, language and literacy, art, and music. Miss Humblebee's Academy brings education and fun together while providing schools and parents with the tools to measure a child’s progress. With this innovative solution, you'll find:
- Lessons that promote phonemic learning
- Hundreds of thematic-based, guided lessons with sound cues to support different learning styles and abilities
- Content aligned to state and national curriculum standards
- Customizable lesson plans and assessments that are easy to set up and use
- Progress reports emailed to parents weekly
Plus, with a combination of online and offline learning options, kids can learn and play anywhere:
- Access the online program at school or at home
- It's mobile-friendly—use it on iPads, tablets, and smart phones
- Children can practice with writing tools and learn away from the computer with 20% of the curriculum available as printables and practice worksheets
Serious Fun with Educational Standards
Miss Humblebee’s Academy brings together solid educational principles and lovable characters. The program presents learning concepts based on the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), U.S. Department of Education, Head Start Child Development, Common Core State Standards, and the research of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM), and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Best of all, learning outcomes are measured with tools like a cognitive assessment, observational checklist, and progress report. Feedback on an individual child's performance is available to teachers and parents as well as to the school library.
Schools and parents can stay informed about a child's growth with progress reports that help identify a child's strengths and pinpoint trouble spots, show improvement over time, and measure progress based on length of practice time.
The cognitive skills assessment offers several measures that provide insight into a child’s learning progress. The assessment:
- Establishes a baseline of kindergarten readiness
- Measures improvement every three weeks and after 50 lessons
- Benchmarks kindergarten readiness compared to educational standards
- Provides real-time view into each student's progress
- Can be done all at once or stopped and started to suit time and attention span constraints
At the same time, a parent observation checklist and an age-related developmental milestones guide allows parents to review and record social, emotional, and physical growth as conditions for kindergarten readiness.
"There's a new teacher in town. Making learning fun and interactive, Miss Humblebee is sure to be a child's favorite educator....The comprehensive, cross-curricula lessons are expertly presented, and the interface is accessible and engaging. With Miss Humblebee's soothing guidance, preparing kids for kindergarten is a breeze."
- School Library Journal
Platform Features & Tools
Learning on the Go
Offer a mobile-friendly, 24/7 classroom environment for learning anytime and anywhere
Content can be translated into 40 languages, while the platform itself can be translated into more than 30 languages. ReadSpeaker text-to-speech technology allows audio files to be downloaded and saved onto any mobile device and read aloud in nearly 25 languages.
A Secure Classroom
This safe, supportive classroom environment works within a self-contained program that protects children from ads and links to other sites.
Reviews & Testimonials
“Miss Humblebee’s Academy is simple, clean and presents the ideas clearly. It actually evaluates if the child comprehends the new concepts and sends parents progress reports, which helps them to know what their child is doing and how well they understand new skills. If you are a parent of a preschool age child, I recommend checking out Miss Humblebee’s Academy.”
"The site does offer an impressive array of resources.....is very user-friendly due to intuitive navigation and overall accessibility.....As an online learning resource, Miss Humblebee’s Academy can traverse between the school library, classroom, and home."