The College Blue Book is a comprehensive guide covering nearly 12,000 institutions of higher learning, occupational and technical schools, and distance learning programs. The College Blue Book also features information on obtaining financial assistance for pursuing postsecondary education.
Feature & Benefits
- \xa0In Volumes 1-2, more than 4,100 institutions of higher education, in both the United States and Canada, are described, including universities, senior colleges, two-year colleges, and specialized institutions
- information is provided in both easy to-read prose descriptions and as condensed tabular data.
- Includes information on early decision and early action figures
- ACT and SAT essay requirements
- SAT deadlines
- and numbers on wait-listed applicants.
- Volume 3: A listing of all the degrees offered by the institutions listed in volumes 1 and 2, indexed first by colleges/universities, and additionally by subject area.
- Volume 4: Occupational Education lists nearly 6,400 schools in the United States and Canada that provide occupational training, offering such information as cost of tuition, recent enrollment, number of faculty, and curricula.
- Volume 5: Scholarships, Fellowships, Grants & Loans provides an extensive listing of more than 6,000 financial aid sources, and includes valuable information such as scholarship purpose, amount, application procedures, and deadline.
- Volume 6: Distance Learning provides key facts and overviews of nearly 1,000 institutions offering distance learning programs.
New information in volumes 4 and 5 includes: 200 new Occupational education listings in Vol. 4 and 200 new sources for financial aid in Vol. 5.