The College Blue Book is a comprehensive guide to institutions of higher learning, occupational and technical schools, and distance learning programs. The College Blue Book also features information on obtaining financial assistance for pursuing postsecondary education.
Features & Benefits
- In Volumes 1-2, Nearly 4,000 institutions of higher education, in both the United States and Canada, are described, including universities, senior colleges, two-year colleges, and specialized institutions
- information is provided in both easy to-read prose descriptions and as condensed tabular data.
- Includes information on early decision and early action figures
- ACT and SAT essay requirements
- SAT deadlines
- and numbers on wait-listed applicants.
- Volume 3: A listing of all the degrees offered by the institutions listed in volumes 1 and 2, indexed first by colleges/universities, and additionally by subject area.
- Volume 4: Occupational Education lists over 5,400 schools in the United States and Canada that provide occupational training, offering such information as cost of tuition, recent enrollment, number of faculty, and curricula.
- Volume 5: Scholarships, Fellowships, Grants & Loans provides an extensive listing of more than 5,300 financial aid sources, and includes valuable information such as scholarship purpose, amount, application procedures, and deadline.
- Volume 6: Distance Learning provides key facts and overviews of over 800 institutions offering distance learning programs.
All school listings in volumes 1-3 are new for 2021.