This classic reference covers more than 32,000 multi-national, national and international membership organizations in more than 200 countries of the world, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe - including U.S.-based organizations with a bi-national or multinational membership. Entries provide the names of directors, executive officers or other personal contacts; telephone, fax, email and websites; the group's history, governance, staff, membership, budget and affiliations; the goals and activities of the international organization, including research, awards, certification, education, lobbying and other important activities; and publication and convention information.
Features & Benefits
- More than 77% of the 32,000 entries include at least one email address, and nearly 100% of the entries include the organizations' primary website and/or one or more social media handles, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- All entries are verified and updated for each edition of ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ASSOCIATIONS,
- making the information valid, accurate and reliable.
- Listings are arranged in 15 broad subject chapters.
- Within each subject chapter, entries are further organized by principal subject keyword.
- The majority of entries feature a wealth of descriptive information, including year founded, membership, budget, purpose and activities, services, publications, and other organization programs.
Contains more than 32,000 organizations (more than 600 new to this edition), including the world's most important and influential NGOs