Scholarships, Fellowships, and Loans (SFL) profiles over 8,900 scholarships, fellowships, loans, internships, work study, and other education-related financial aid available to high school students, undergraduates, graduates, post-graduates, and professionals.
Features & Benefits
- More than 3,400 sponsoring organizations listed with contact information.\xa0
- Detailed description of awards, and organizers.\xa0
- Listing of state educational resource agencies, including URLs.\xa0
- Coverage of restricted awards.
- Most common qualifications and restrictions involve: gender, race or ethnic group, place of residence, citizenship, employer, membership in an organization, religious affiliation, military or veteran status, financial need, merit or academic, creative or professional accomplishment, and community involvement or volunteer work.\xa0
- Five indexes: Field of Study, Legal Resident, Place of Study, Special Recipient, Sponsor and Scholarship.\xa0
- SFL contains relevant industry sources and includes a Field of Study Index that classifies awards by one or more of 400 specific subject categories, allowing users to easily target their search by specific area of study.\xa0
- Includes a listing of federal agencies with contact information, and an explanation of government loan programs which are not covered extensively in the main body text.\xa0
More than 400 new scholarships added to this edition.