Scholarships, Fellowships, and Loans (SFL) profiles over 9,200 scholarships, fellowships, loans, internships, work study, and other education-related financial aid available to high school students, undergraduates, graduates, post-graduates, and professionals.
Features & Benefits
- \xa0More than 3,400 sponsoring organizations listed with contact information.\xa0
- \xa0Detailed description of awards, and organizers.\xa0
- \xa0Listing of state educational resource agencies, including URLs.\xa0
- \xa0Coverage of affiliated awards.
- Most common qualifications and affiliations involve: gender, race or ethnic group, place of residence, citizenship, employer, membership in an organization, religious affiliation, military or veteran status, financial need, merit or academic, creative or professional accomplishment, and community involvement or volunteer work.
- \xa0Five indexes: Field of Study, Legal Resident, Place of Study, Special Recipient, Sponsor and Scholarship.\xa0
- \xa0SFL contains relevant industry sources and includes a Field of Study Index that classifies awards by one or more of 400 specific subject categories, allowing users to easily target their search by specific area of study.\xa0
- Includes a listing of federal agencies with contact information, and an explanation of government loan programs which are not covered extensively in the main body text.\xa0
More than 400 new scholarships added to this edition.