Small Business Sourcebook covers over 340 specific small business profiles and more than 100 general small business topics; small business programs and assistance programs in the U.S., its territories, and Canadian provinces; and U.S. federal government agencies and offices specializing in small business issues, programs, and assistance.
Features & Benefits
- More than 17,900 live and print sources of information for 340 industries of interest to small businesses, ranging from accounting to word-processing services.
- Approximately 19,100 entries for more than 100 general small business topics, including management, marketing, business trends and labor relations.
- Also includes over 11,500 state-specific listings and over 1,000 U.S. federal government agencies and offices specializing in small business issues, programs, and assistance.
- A complete Guide to Publishers, covering more than 1,100 companies, associations, institutions, and individuals that publish periodicals, directories, guidebooks, and other publications.
- A Glossary featuring common business terms in Volumes 1 through 6.
New small business profiles as well as general business topics covering newsworthy industries/topics, including Cannabis Dispensaries and Food Trucks, have been added to this edition, along with more attention focused on the topics of Minority-Owned and Women-Owned Business.