National Directory Of Nonprofit Organizations Volume 2 (NDNO V2) provides names, addresses, and annual income figures of more than 80,000 organizations which have income levels between $25,000 and $99,999. In addition, phone numbers are provided for all listees in the print version. Entries in this volume cover all twenty-two of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service 501(c) subsections, as well as IRS sections 501(e), 501(k), and 4947(a)(2), as provided for in the 1954 Internal Revenue Code.
Features & Benefits
- \xa0More than 80,000 entries (print).\xa0
- \xa0More than 1.6 million entries (GDL).\xa0
- \xa0Each listing offers key information about the organization including: Name, mailing address, and phone number.\xa0
- \xa0IRS filing status (or subsection code).\xa0
- \xa0Reported annual income figure as indicated on the 990 filed with the IRS.\xa0
- \xa0Employer identification number (EIN), a unique ID assigned to each organization by the deductibility code, which indicates whether the organization has tax-deductible status.\xa0
- \xa0Activity code representing the tax-exempt activity as assigned by the IRS.\xa0
- Volume 1: Divided into seven parts, lists organizations with annual incomes of $100,000 or more.\xa0
- \xa0Activity Index organizes listees according to one of 270 IRS-assigned activity descriptions.\xa0
- \xa0Geographic Index arranges organizations alphabetically by the state and 5-digit zip code in which they are located.\xa0
- \xa0Contains an Activity Groups Table that arranges the activities in 22 major subject groups, as well as an Activity Look-Up Table that matches activity terms to the activity codes used in the listings, making it easier to find organizations by activity/subject area.\xa0
- \xa0The organization's income range is provided in the Geographic Index to narrow searches even further.\xa0
All data verified and updated through the IRS.