The fourth edition of Encyclopedia of Business and Finance (EOBF) consists of 2 volumes featuring more than 330 detailed essays specifically designed for the non-specialist. EOBF covers complex business topics in a clear and concise manner. Provides information in key areas such as Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, and more.
Feature & Benefits
- Arranged alphabetically from A to Z in two volumes.
- One comprehensive General Index simplifies accessibility.
- Cross-references abound to help readers locate information.
- Graphs, charts, and tables.
- Bibliography provides source suggestions for further study.
Not only does the ENCYCLOPEDIA OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE (EOBF) offer a unique starting point for individuals seeking foundational business knowledge, EOBF points users to information on current topics.