This two-volume, accessible resource covers the entire spectrum of psychology, including: notable people, theories and terms; landmark case studies and experiments; primary source materials; applications of psychology in advertising, medicine and sports; and career information. Each article ranges from 25 to 1,500 words, covering the topics researchers want to know about, including: Gaslighting, Psychosocial isolation, Posttraumatic stress disorder (PSTD), and Social distancing. In addition to that there are more than 275 photographs, charts and graphs, students will also find Key Terms and Further reading sections, as well as an expanded glossary, an updated organizations appendix and an in-depth two-level index.
Feature & Benefits
- Entries Arranged alphabetically from A to Z in two volumes and include biographies, primary sources, and case studies that supports AP Psychology curriculum.
- Cross-references abound to help readers locate information.
- Photographs, illustrations, graphs, charts, and tables.
- Bibliography provides source suggestions for further study.
- Glossary, list of organizations, and general index.
Some new topics in this edition: Epigenesis