Each volume of Poetry for Students provides analysis of approximately 20 poems that teachers and librarians have identified as the most frequently studied in literature courses. Some of the poems covered in this volume include:
- "A Pied" by Colleen McElroy
- "Any Human to Another" by Countee Cullen
- "Auto Wreck" by Karl Shapiro
- "The Bells" by Edgar Allan Poe
- "Chicago" by Carl Sandburg
- And more
You may also be interested in For Students Online - the complete For Students Collection in eBook format.