Every bi-annual volume of Drama for Students features coverage of 15 plays most frequently studied in literature classes. Look for:
- "Angels Fall" by Lanford Wilson
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" by Joseph Kesselring
- "The Imaginary Invalid " by Moliere
- "Strange Interlude" by Eugene O\'Neill
- "The Young Man from Atlanta" by Horton Foote
- And more
You may also be interested in For Students Online - the complete For Students Collection in eBook format.
While Gale strives to replicate print content, some content may not be available in the eBook version due to rights restrictions. Call your Sales Rep for details.