Each volume of Poetry for Students provides analysis of approximately 15-16 poems that teachers and librarians have identified as the most frequently studied in literature courses. Some of the poems covered in this volume include:
- "On Location in the Loire Valley" by Diane Ackerman
- "And What if I Spoke of Despair?" by Ellen Bass
- "Perfect Light" by Ted Hughes
- "Ordinary Words" by Ruth Stone
- "The Poem from In Memoriam A.H.H." By Alfred Tennyson
- And more
You may also be interested in For Students Online - the complete For Students Collection in eBook format.
While Gale strives to replicate print content, some content may not be available due to rights restrictions.Call your Sales Rep for details.