INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CENTERS DIRECTORY provides unparalleled access to government, university, independent, nonprofit and commercial research and development activities in countries worldwide. Entries include English and foreign name of center, full mail and electronic address, personal contact, organizational affiliates, staff, description of research program, publications, services and more. Master, subject, personal name, and country indexes are provided.
Features & Benefits
- Researchers can use state-of-the-art functionality to perform a range of data sorting, filtering and exporting.
- Basic search lets users quickly look up names, search by keyword, and browse the full text of your directory holdings.
- Generate lists, analyze trends - Export search results and use them in programs like Excel or Word, making the creation of mailing lists a snap.
- Cross-searchable - Search across our growing number of directory titles.
- Each directory can be searched individually by its own unique data fields, or search the entire directory collection.
Find contacts - Finding a company, person, publication (or other kind of entity) is easy.