This product gathers the most recent listings in the antiquarian book world in order to create a catalog of recent trends and pricing in the field of collectible books.
Feature & Benefits
- Volumes do not supersede previous volumes.
- Each volume covers catalogs published since completion of work on the previous volume.
- Entries Include: Title and author, edition, year published, physical description (size, binding, illustrations)
- detailed description of the book's condition including flaws, amount of wear, comment on scarcity
- price as listed in catalog
- catalog source and number.
All entries in this volume are new to the series.