National Directory of Nonprofit Organizations (NDNO) provides names, addresses, and annual income figures of more than 260,000 organizations, 181,000+ of which have incomes in excess of $100,000. In addition, phone numbers are provided for 99.9% of listees in the print version. Entries in both volumes cover all twenty-two of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service 501(c) subsections, as well as IRS sections 501(e), 501(k), and 4947(a)(2), as provided for in the 1954 Internal Revenue Code.
Feature & Benefits
- More than 262,000 entries (print).\xa0
- More than 1.4 million entries (GDL).\xa0
- Each listing offers key information about the organization including: Name, mailing address, and phone number.\xa0
- IRS filing status (or subsection code).\xa0
- Reported annual income figure as indicated on the 990 filed with the IRS.\xa0
- Employer identification number (EIN), a unique ID assigned to each organization by the deductibility code, which indicates whether the organization has tax-deductible status.\xa0
- Activity code representing the tax-exempt activity as assigned by the IRS.\xa0
- Volume 1: Divided into seven parts, lists organizations with annual incomes of $100,000 or more.\xa0
- Volume 2: Divided into three parts, covers organizations with annual incomes between $25,000 and $99,999 (GDL version includes organizations with annual incomes of $20,000 or greater).\xa0
- Activity Index organizes listees according to one of 270 IRS-assigned activity descriptions.\xa0
- Geographic Index arranges organizations alphabetically by the state and 5-digit zip code in which they are located.\xa0
- Each volume contains an Activity Groups Table that arranges the activities in 22 major subject groups, as well as an Activity Look-Up Table that matches activity terms to the activity codes used in the listings, making it easier to find organizations by activity/subject area.\xa0
- The organization's income range is provided in the Geographic Index to narrow searches even further.\xa0
All data verified and updated through the IRS.