The updated 3-volume 7th edition of Encyclopedia of American Industries provides insight into every realm of American business. Volume 1 covers 360 manufacturing industries. Volume 2 has 362 essays on such industries as agriculture, mining, utilities, construction, wholesale, retail, transportation, and information. Volume 3 consists of 335 essays on topics of finance, insurance, real estate, service industries, and public administration. This fully updated set is now arranged by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) and includes an essay for every one of the 1,057 2017 NAICS codes.
Features & Benefits
- Entries are arranged numerically by NAICS-2017 codes.
- Each article is presented following a standard set of topical themes.
- approximately 300 tables, graphs, and charts illuminate the text.
- extensive bibliographies in each essay.
- general index contains references to significant terms in each essay.
Each topic has been fully updated and new topics chosen to reflect current trends.