Featuring video! New Enhanced eBooks on GVRL provide teachers with curated video content and curriculum-aligned classroom tools, making lesson planning easy with engaging classroom-ready content.
Bullying persists in society, with many students witnessing first-hand the damage bullying behavior can inflict. But why does bullying continue and what can be done? Bullying presents students with context for today's concerns on this topic, including a history of bullying through the ages and early studies and attempts to curb bullying behavior. Chapters also cover cyberbullying, anti-bullying campaigns, and issues facing students and caregivers today, like whether cyberbullying should be criminalized.
Features & Benefits
- Primary Source sidebars with prompts to help students understand, analyze, and evaluate the source.
- Callouts that encourage students to analyze, synthesize, engage, evaluate, and recall the information in the text.
- Sidebars draw attention to important people, organizations, historical moments, and comparing positions or arguments related to the topic.
- An appendix with assorted printable/downloadable worksheets, tip sheets, student performance checklists, and evaluation guidelines that teachers can use in the classroom or students can use independently.
- Chronology, recommended sources for further research, and subject index.
Video content, carefully selected and/or created to support and enhance the text, is integrated into the text of the eBook.