The most comprehensive source for detailed information on more than 24,000 American membership associations and other non-profit organizations of national and multi-national scope. Every entry offers a wealth of valuable data, typically including the organization's complete name, address and phone number together with the primary official's name and title; fax number, when available; founding date, purpose, activities and dues; narrative description of association's purpose and activities; national and international conferences; and more.
Also featured is an alphabetical name and keyword index so you can quickly locate the name and address of the organization you need to contact without ever having to consult the main entry. Encyclopedia of Associations has two companion volumes: Volume 2, Geographic and Executive Indexes and Volume 3, Supplement, which updates contact information from the previous edition and provides coverage of new or newly identified associations and projects.
Feature & Benefits
- All entries are verified and updated for each edition of ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ASSOCIATIONS, making the information accurate and reliable.
- All entries are updated by direct contact with the organizations.
- Listings are arranged in 18 broad subject chapters.
- Within each subject chapter, entries are further organized by more than 1,100 subject keywords, allowing users to browse similar organizations related to their specific search in one location.
- The majority of entries feature a wealth of descriptive information, including year founded, membership, budget, purpose and activities, services, publications, and other organization programs.
- 100% of entries include at least one email address, organization website and/or social media handle, such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
The ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ASSOCIATIONS is the only comprehensive source of detailed information concerning more than 24,000 nonprofit American membership associations and other non-profit organizations of national scope, located in the U.S, including more than 800 new associations never before profiled.