The Gale Encyclopedia of Environmental Health 2 covers environmental health statutes, diseases/conditions, environmental factors contributing to public health issues, and environmental health policy issues, as well as offering biographical sidebars on key figures and historical events in environmental health.
Features & Benefits
- Alphabetical A-Z organization.
- Comprehensive coverage of subject.
- Key Terms section in every entry.
- Resources/Further reading section in every entry
- Key biographical sidebars throughout the two volumes.
- 195 Full color photographic images, illustrations, tables, and maps to accompany entries.
- Timeline of important environmental health events and milestones.
- Appendix with contact information for important organizations.
- General 2-3 level index.
286 topics including 30 new topics (see Table of Contents for listing.)