Every bi-annual volume of Drama for Students features coverage of 15 to 20 plays most frequently studied in literature classes.
Each detailed, illustrated entry provides:
- An introduction that provides an overview of the play
- A brief biography of the playwright
- A plot summary
- An annotated character list
- A discussion of the play\'s principal themes
- Understandable essays on the play\'s construction (setting, dialogue, imagery)
- Historical and cultural context sections that illuminate the play\'s role in inter-curricular studies
- Excerpted critical commentary on various facets of the play
- Extensive subject/theme, ethnicity/nationality, and author/title indexes
- And much more
This title is now available in eBook format through Gale Virtual Reference Library.Gale Virtual Reference Library is taking eBooks to the next level by delivering a wealth of reference content in a database format. This valuable new product allows libraries of any size - based on user\'s needs and usage patterns - to develop collections at their own pace and within their own budget.
This new reference option also offers:
- 24/7 remote access
- Circulation of reference content
- Cross searching
- Expanded searching for difficult-to-find material
- No need for special hardware or an online reader
For a guided tour of Gale Virtual Reference Library and a list of titles please visit www.gale.com/eBooks.
While Gale strives to replicate print content, some content may not be available due to rights restrictions.Call your Sales Rep for details.