Each volume of Poetry for Students provides analysis of approximately 15-16 poems that teachers and librarians have identified as the most frequently studied in literature courses. Some of the poems covered in this volume include:
- "After Raphael" by Lucie Brock-Broido
- "Another Night in the Ruins" by Galway Kinnell
- "I, I, I" by Hayden Carruth
- "Sentimental Education" by Mary Ruefle
- "yet we insist that life is full of happy chance" By Lyn Hejinian
- And more
You may also be interested in For Students Online - the complete For Students Collection in eBook format.
While Gale strives to replicate print content, some content may not be available due to rights restrictions.Call your Sales Rep for details.