RSL listings feature a wealth of descriptive information, including year founded, membership, dues, budget, purpose and/or activities, services, publications, and other organization programs. The product provides detailed and comprehensive information on approximately 100,000 nonprofit membership organizations. It covers associations and societies that are organized and function at the regional (both interstate and intrastate), state, county, city, neighborhood, and local levels. The geographic scope of each volume takes into account factors such as shared regional characteristics or interests and geography, allowing users to acquire only those volumes that will meet their information needs.
Features & Benefits
- Each regional volume of RSL lists, on average, 20,000 organizations and covers the chapters and affiliates of organizations listed in EA-National.
- Like other volumes in the EA series, RSL covers the following: trade and professional associations
- social welfare and public affairs organizations
- labor unions
- fraternal and patriotic organizations
- religious, sports, and hobby groups
- and many other nonprofit volunteer organizations.
- It provides quick access to and easy browsing of all organizations that are located in the Western States region.
- The geographic structure of each volume encapsulates shared regional characteristics and interests.
- It provides quick access to professional, technical, social, and political organizations for individuals preparing to visit, move to, or conduct business in the Western States region.