In this vital resource you'll find research facilities and programs of the U.S. and Canadian federal governments. Listings include e-mail addresses, information on patents available for licensing and expanded coverage of key personal contact. It also includes a master index of names, keywords and agencies; a geographic index with telephone and fax numbers; and a comprehensive subject index that includes more than 3,600 terms and cross-references.
This title is arranged by US cabinet department, independent government agency, or Canadian ministry. It indicates complex hierarchies within government departments and includes thousands of websites and email addresses!
Feature & Benefits
- This title is arranged by US cabinet department, independent government agency, or Canadian ministry.
- Basic search lets users quickly look up names, search by keyword, and browse the full text of your directory holdings.
- Generate lists, analyze trends - Export search results and use them in programs like Excel or Word, making the creation of mailing lists a snap.
- Cross-searchable - Search across our growing number of directory titles.
- Each directory can be searched individually by its own unique data fields, or search the entire directory collection.
Find contacts - Finding a company, person, publication (or other kind of entity) is easy.