Business Rankings Annual helps librarians answer reference questions related to rankings information. To provide quick answers to questions in the most frequently requested subject areas, Gale has researched and compiled nearly 5,000 relevant and timely rankings. The "top ten" from each of these rankings appears in this volume, grouped under standard subject headings for easy browsing.
Feature & Benefits
- 5,000 business rankings, each with a descriptive title, criteria for the ranking, total number of items listed, remarks on other relevant data included in the source material, the "top ten" items included in each ranking, and a complete citation.
- An Outline of Contents, which lists each of the subject terms used along with See and See Also references to help users find exactly the subject areas they are looking for.
- An Alphabetical Index of all items listed in all rankings.
- A Bibliography that provides complete citations for the more than 300 sources used in compiling this edition.
- A Cumulative Index that includes all index terms contained in all editions of BUSINESS RANKINGS ANNUAL.