The only comprehensive source for detailed information on nonprofit American membership organizations of national scope. Every entry offers a wealth of valuable data, typically including the organization's complete name, address and phone number together with the primary official's name and title; fax number, when available; founding date, purpose, activities and dues; national and international conferences; and more.
Features & Benefits
- Approximately 90% of the entries are verified and updated for each edition of Encyclopedia Of Associations making the information accurate and reliable.
- Listings are arranged in 18 broad subject chapters. Within each subject chapter, entries are further organized by principal subject keyword.
- The majority of entries feature a wealth of descriptive information, including year founded, membership, budget, purpose and activities, services, publications, and other organization programs.
- More than 99% of the entries include at least one email address, and more than 98% of the entries include a website for the organization.
- All entries are updated by direct contact with the organizations.
The Encyclopedia Of Associations is the only comprehensive source of detailed information concerning more than 24,500 nonprofit American membership organizations of national scope.