The Gale Business Insights Handbook Of Investment Research examines the question "How does one go about finding a good investment?" from various angles and what external contributing factors can impact those investments. Entries examine such topics as identifying the major economic indicators and how they influence investment decisions; laws governing investments both domestically in the United States and globally; how to read a financial statement; and how to locate information on a company\'s market share; among others.
Features & Benefits
- Sample Essay Topics: Overview of major economic indicators and how they influence investment decisions (overview article which would also list all of the major economic indicators in U.S., Europe, etc. - an introduction to the construction of indicators and the basic concepts behind their use.
- Additionally many of the indicators (the most important) would have an individual entry: Construction spending
- housing vacancies and homeownership
- durable goods manufacturers' shipments, inventories, and orders
- monthly wholesale trade, etc. Which would also explain their importance, How to find investment research and how to use it, Sell-side and buy-side research- what is the difference? How did SOX impact investment research/brokers.