The National Faculty Directory contains the names, departmental affiliations, institutional addresses, and phone numbers of approximately 800,000 members of teaching faculties at more than 4,500 American colleges and universities and approximately 275 Canadian institutions that use instructional materials primarily in English. Updated and verified continuously, it is used by academic, public, and media libraries, and scholarly and research organizations.
Feature & Benefits
- Includes teaching faculty members from across the United States and Canada.
- Entries include address, phone number, and departmental affiliation.
- The Roster of Colleges and Universities, which precedes the faculty entries, provides a listing of educational institutions covered and includes the mailing address and general telephone number of each institution.
- Entries are compiled from current class schedules and academic catalogs provided under license from MDR, a D&B Company.
- Large number of listings makes accessing directory information easy.
- The main body of the book is organized alphabetically by the last name of faculty members. The roster section, found at the beginning, is arranged alphabetically by state/province, then school name within the state/province.
Contains nearly 800,000 updated/verified teaching faculty members.