The fourth edition of the Gale Encyclopedia of Neurological Disorders is a timely, comprehensive resource for students and other readers interested in the field of neurology and diseases and conditions that affect the nervous system and the brain.
Features & Benefits
- Advisory board consisting of subject matter experts
- About 500 entries, approximately 75 new topics and 85 substantially updated
- all entries have up-to-date resource sections listing books, periodicals, and websites for more information
- most entries also list relevant organizations devoted to the subject.
- About 200 full-color photos, tables, charts, illustrations, and graphs
- Key Terms sidebars in most entries define words and phrases that may be new to the reader
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor sections in most entries
- An appendix of related organizations
- A glossary of terms (compiled from the entry-specific Key Terms lists)
- A general index
Content new to this edition: COVID-19 and stroke (arterial, venous)