The St. James Press series The International Directory Of Company Histories is intended for reference use by students, business people, librarians, historians, economists, investors, job candidates, and others who seek to learn more about the historical development of the world's most important companies. Since the first volume published in 1988, The International Directory Of Company Histories has covered more than 11,665 companies in 125 volumes. Available in e-book format also.
Feature & Benefits
- Profiles include the Chicago White Sox, one of the original franchises of baseball's American League, founded in 1893.
- Covers a wide range of companies that are leaders in their industries or geographical locations: International coverage and Includes public, private, nonprofit, and state-held companies.
- Information on parent companies and subsidiaries.
- At-a-glance sections providing company contact information (address, phone, fax, web site), incorporation date
- number of employees
- sales data
- stock exchange
- NAICS codes
- narrative company perspectives
- key dates in company history
- key competitors.
- Extensive bibliographies and further-reading lists.
- Cumulative index to companies
- index to industries
- geographic index in each volume.