Provides current information on over 20,000 publishers and distributors in an A-Z arrangement first by publishers, then by distributors.
Publishers Directory entries contain full organization contact information, including corporate e-mails and websites when provided. In addition, most entries feature a wealth of descriptive information (when available), including principal officers with personal e-mails; year founded; annual sales; number of titles per year, including an estimate for current year; total title count; discount policy; percentage of sales breakdown; descriptive text; subjects covered; and detailed returns policy.
Users can see alternate formats offered, including audio, Braille, calendars, CD-ROM, diskette, DVD, large print, microform, online, posters/printers, and video.
Volume 3 continues with three indexes: Subject Index; Geographic Index; and Publishers, Imprints, and Distributors Index.
Feature & Benefits
- Alphabetic arrangement of listings - first by publisher, then by distributor.
- Up to 30 pieces of information are provided for each entry listed.
- The Subject Index provides publishers under subject codes from abortion to zoology.
- The Geographic Index is arranged by state then by city with full address information.
- The Publishers, Imprints, and Distributors Index lists in alphabetical sequence, a list of all active publishers and distributors, as well as imprints, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent organizations, and former names. Also contains inactive and defunct entries which are duly noted.
This edition adds over 1000 new or previously unlisted publishers in addition to regular updates.