Originally published in print format in 2006.
The Encyclopedia of E-Commerce, E-Government and Mobile Commerce
provides the most inclusive and up-to-date coverage of the e-technologies field. This two-volume encyclopedia includes quality contributions highlighting current concepts, trends, challenges, applications, and dot.com experiences in the field of e-commerce, e-government, and mobile commerce. Consisting of hundreds of contributions from experts and researchers worldwide, and extensive reference sections which list additional research works, this encyclopedia stands as the most comprehensive, research-based encyclopedia in the ever-evolving field of e-commerce, e-government and mobile commerce.
Key features include:
- Authoritative contributions by the world's leading experts
- A single source for comprehensive information on an expansive field
- In-depth description of key issues, terms, and concepts
- Thousands of comprehensive references on existing literature and research on e-technologies
- Organized by topic and indexed, making it a convenient method of reference for all IT/IS scholars and professionals
- Cross-referencing of key terms, figures, and information pertinent to e-technologies