EXPLORE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COLLECTIONS ON GALE’S eBOOK PLATFORM
For many, professional development (PD) can be a passive process. It’s a balancing act for administrators to provide sustainable resources to support teachers in a lasting way, meet individual and group goals, and still be cost-effective. This can make keeping up with curriculum standards a real challenge—but it doesn’t have to be.
Take on the task brilliantly with PD collections on Gale’s eBook platform. Each collection brings together 10–50 cross-searchable titles featuring renowned authors from our many highly respected partner publishers, including ASCD, ISTE, Corwin Press, Dave Burgess Consulting, Inc., NSTA, Solution Tree, Stenhouse Publishers, and Times 10 Publications. This award-winning platform is designed to add new collections as they are released, which allows schools to stay current with important trends in education and offer titles that fit every growing need. Plus, schools now have the option to upgrade many of their PD collections by adding alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching or the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model.
More than eBooks, PD collections empower teachers and administrators:
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top PD publishers.