ASCD TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD) is an international organization widely recognized for helping educators define, support, and engage in the development of highly effective learning systems. ASCD is dedicated to excellence in learning, teaching, and leading. From the first day of teacher prep to the last day on the job, ASCD supports educators at every position and title throughout their years of service. Committed to helping educators enhance their skills and roles, ASCD provides high-quality, research-based resources and support that educators can trust.
These PD titles are digitally available on Gale’s eBook platform. With Gale eBooks: Professional Learning, administrators can support the 4 Pillars of Effective PD and provide continuing professional development that’s personalized, job embedded, tied to evaluations, and sustainable. Plus, schools have the option to upgrade their ASCD professional learning collections with alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching, the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model, and others. It all begins by putting thousands of titles from expert authors and publishers, like ASCD, at users’ fingertips.
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top publishers like ASCD as well as Corwin Press, Dave Burgess Consulting Inc., ISTE, NSTA, Solution Tree, Stenhouse Publishers, and Times 10 Publications.