CORWIN PRESS TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Corwin Press, a SAGE publishing company, has a mission to enhance education through intentional, professional learning. They build long-term relationships with authors, educators, clients, and associations who partner with Corwin to develop and continuously improve the best, evidence-based practices that establish and support lifelong learning.
When Corwin Press was founded, they established a new category of publishing: research-based, peer-reviewed, ready-to-use resources for Pre-K–12 educators. Since then, Corwin Press has published more than 3,000 titles from more than 1,000 authors. Their titles are translated into dozens of languages and are used by millions of educators across the country and around the world.
Keeping teachers actively engaged in professional development (PD) throughout the year can be a strain on time and valuable resources. With PD collections on GVRL, administrators can empower teachers in a lasting way, meet individual and group goals, and still be cost-effective. Plus, schools now have the option to upgrade their Corwin Press PD collections by adding alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching or the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model. And it all begins by putting thousands of PD titles from expert authors and publishers, like Corwin Press, at users’ fingertips:
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top publishers like Corwin Press as well as ASCD, Dave Burgess Consulting Inc., ISTE, NSTA, Solution Tree, Stenhouse Publishers, and Times 10 Publications.