CORWIN PRESS TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Corwin Press, a SAGE publishing company, has a mission to enhance education through intentional, professional learning. They build long-term relationships with authors, educators, clients, and associations who partner with Corwin to develop and continuously improve the best, evidence-based practices that establish and support lifelong learning.
When Corwin Press was founded, they established a new category of publishing: research-based, peer-reviewed, ready-to-use resources for Pre-K–12 educators. Since then, Corwin Press has published more than 3,000 titles from more than 1,000 authors. Their titles are translated into dozens of languages and are used by millions of educators across the country and around the world.
These PD titles are digitally available on Gale’s eBook platform. With Gale eBooks: Professional Learning, administrators can support the 4 Pillars of Effective PD and provide continuing professional development that’s personalized, job embedded, tied to evaluations, and sustainable. Plus, schools have the option to upgrade their Corwin Press professional learning collections with alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching, the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model, and others. It all begins by putting thousands of titles from expert authors and publishers, like Corwin Press, at users’ fingertips.
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top publishers like Corwin Press as well as ASCD, Dave Burgess Consulting Inc., ISTE, NSTA, Solution Tree, Stenhouse Publishers, and Times 10 Publications.