IMPRESS TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
IMPress, a subsidiary publishing company of Dave Burgess Consulting, Inc., brings educators a line of professional development (PD) titles to help lead, innovate, empower, and unleash potential. Most titles closely connect to the popular book, The Innovator’s Mindset, published by Dave Burgess. IMPress offers readers timeless manifestos written by innovative educators who truly push education forward in a positive way.
These PD titles are digitally available on Gale’s eBook platform. With Gale eBooks: Professional Learning, administrators can support the 4 Pillars of Effective PD and provide continuing professional development that’s personalized, job embedded, tied to evaluations, and sustainable. Plus, schools have the option to upgrade their IMPress professional learning collections with alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching, the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model, and others. It all begins by putting thousands of titles from expert authors and publishers, like IMPress, at users’ fingertips.
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top publishers like IMPress as well as ASCD, Corwin Press, Dave Burgess Consulting, Inc., ISTE, NSTA, Solution Tree, Stenhouse Publishers, and Times 10 Publications.