ISTE TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) is home to a passionate community of global educators who believe in the power of technology to transform teaching and learning, accelerate innovation, and solve tough problems in education.
These educators inspire the creation of solutions and connections to improve opportunities for all learners by delivering practical guidance, evidence-based professional learning, virtual networks, thought-provoking events, and the ISTE standards. ISTE publishes titles that put educators at the forefront of knowledge and practice in education technology.
These PD titles are digitally available on Gale’s eBook platform. With Gale eBooks: Professional Learning, administrators can support the 4 Pillars of Effective PD and provide continuing professional development that’s personalized, job embedded, tied to evaluations, and sustainable. Plus, schools have the option to upgrade their ISTE professional learning collections with alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching, the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model, and others. It all begins by putting thousands of titles from expert authors and publishers, like ISTE, at users’ fingertips.
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top publishers like ISTE as well as ASCD, Corwin Press, Dave Burgess Consulting Inc., NSTA, Solution Tree, Stenhouse Publishers, and Times 10 Publications.