NSTA TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) is the largest organization in the world committed to promoting excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning. Their members include science teachers, science supervisors, administrators, scientists, business and industry representatives, and others involved in and committed to science education.
NSTA offers a wide range of professional learning opportunities for science educators at all levels, which includes publishing titles that cover every discipline, grade level, and teaching focus.
These PD titles are digitally available on Gale’s eBook platform. With Gale eBooks: Professional Learning, administrators can support the 4 Pillars of Effective PD and provide continuing professional development that’s personalized, job embedded, tied to evaluations, and sustainable. Plus, schools have the option to upgrade their NSTA professional learning collections with alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching, the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model, and others. It all begins by putting thousands of titles from expert authors and publishers, like NSTA, at users’ fingertips.
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top publishers like NSTA as well as ASCD, Corwin Press, Dave Burgess Consulting Inc., ISTE, Solution Tree, Stenhouse Publishers, and Times 10 Publications.