TIMES 10 PUBLICATIONS TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Times 10 Publications, and their Hack Learning Series, was inspired by an idea publisher Mark Barnes had about gigantic school problems that he knew could be fixed. He believed schools needed the perspective of a hacker—someone who could view underlying issues from a different angle.
Keeping teachers actively engaged in professional development (PD) throughout the year can be a strain on time and valuable resources. With PD collections on GVRL, administrators can empower teachers in a lasting way, meet individual and group goals, and still be cost-effective. Plus, schools now have the option to upgrade their Times 10 Publications PD collections by adding alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching or the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model. And it all begins by putting thousands of PD titles from expert authors and publishers, like Times 10 Publications, at users’ fingertips:
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top publishers like Times 10 Publications as well as ASCD, Corwin Press, ISTE, NSTA, Solution Tree, and Stenhouse Publishers.