SOLUTION TREE TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Solution Tree is committed to helping educators ensure they are equipped with the knowledge and skills to succeed inside and outside of the classroom. For more than two decades, they have published resources with one goal in mind: to help educators prepare students for the next steps in their education and future careers.
Solution Tree publishes educational titles written by some of the most respected voices in education.
These PD titles are digitally available on Gale’s eBook platform. With Gale eBooks: Professional Learning, administrators can support the 4 Pillars of Effective PD and provide continuing professional development that’s personalized, job embedded, tied to evaluations, and sustainable. Plus, schools have the option to upgrade their Solution Tree professional learning collections with alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching, the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model, and others. It all begins by putting thousands of titles from expert authors and publishers, like Solution Tree, at users’ fingertips.
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top publishers like Solution Tree as well as ASCD, Dave Burgess Inc., Corwin Press, ISTE, NSTA, Stenhouse Publishers, and Times 10 Publications.