STENHOUSE TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Stenhouse Publishers believes that teachers make the best instructional decisions for students when they are equipped with knowledge, supported by colleagues, and respected as professionals. They also understand that effective teaching is achievable at any level of experience and in any classroom environment. These beliefs brought together teachers as authors, readers, researchers, and practitioners, to exchange ideas through text. These authors are devoted to helping teachers inspire deep and creative thinking in their students with titles that recognize and embrace the complexities that come with teaching and learning.
Keeping teachers actively engaged in professional development (PD) throughout the year can be a strain on time and valuable resources. With PD collections on GVRL, administrators can empower teachers in a lasting way, meet individual and group goals, and still be cost-effective. Plus, schools now have the option to upgrade their Stenhouse PD collections by adding alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching or the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model. And it all begins by putting thousands of PD titles from expert authors and publishers, like Stenhouse Publishers, at users’ fingertips:
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content easily, with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective professional learning platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top publishers like Stenhouse Publishers as well as ASCD, Dave Burgess Inc., Corwin Press, ISTE, NSTA, Solution Tree, and Times 10 Publications.