Streamlined discovery at your learner’s fingertips
With tools that make discovery fast and easy, quickly connect learners to the information they are looking for. With extensive coverage across multiple subject areas, Gale Academic OneFile aids learners in finding accurate information and articles with ease, in both PDF and HTML formats.
Gale’s premier periodical resource, Gale Academic OneFile, provides millions of articles from over 17,000 scholarly journals and other authoritative sources, including videos from BBC Worldwide Learning to thousands of podcasts and transcripts from CNN. It includes more than 11,000 peer-reviewed journals (more than 8,000 in full text), and major reference sets including Gale Encyclopaedia of Science and Encyclopaedia of World Biography.
Gale Academic OneFile also offers
- Full text of The Times and Financial Times, and The Economist ranging from 1988 to the present, with no embargo
- Full text of The New York Times from 1985 to present, updated daily
- Elsevier abstracts from 1996 to present
- Open URL compliance for access to e-journal and subscription materials, allowing users to save and share URLs
- Full-text articles from periodicals covered in major bibliographic resources such as CINAHL, BIOSIS, MLA, PsycINFO, ERIC, EconLit, and others
- Arts and Humanities
- Business & Economics
- Business and Industry
- Health & Medicine
- Diseases and Conditions
- Diagnostics and Tests
- Therapies, Treatments, and Surgeries
- Media & Fine Arts
- Languages and Linguistics
- Criminal Justice
- Literature and Writing
- Political Science & Diplomatic Studies
- Political Science
- Regional History
- Science & Technology
- Environmental Science
- U.S. History
Platform Features & Tools
Search across the content of complementary products in one intuitive environment, enabling innovative new research connections.
Integrated G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 tools enable users to share, save, and download content—including highlights and notes.
Cross-search Gale eBooks on GVRL
InterLink functionality connects your GVRL eBooks to InfoTrac to help students locate related content in a single seamless search.